2018 Summit Hill House Tour ...
Volunteer or Sponsor
We need your help! Volunteers work one three-hour shift in a tour location, assisting ticket holders as they tour the house. Duties are straightforward and clearly explained prior the tour.
As a volunteer, you will receive:
- One free ticket to the tour, with a special “head of the line” pass so you can see has many houses as possible before or after your shift
- Volunteer t-shirt
- An invitation to a post-tour volunteer party with appetizers, refreshments and great company
- The sincere gratitude of the Summit Hill Association!
Aside from volunteering at a tour location, there are a few other ways that you can volunteer:
- House Captain (day of the tour)--You will greet guests, be the liaison with the homeowner or location manager, and coordinate the volunteers on your shift.
- Floater (day of the tour)--You will be assigned where needed, such as in a tour location that needs more volunteers, at a guest packet pickup location, or assisting other House Tour staff. Please note that to volunteer for this role, you will need to have reliable transportation.
- Guest Packet Assembly (Wednesday and/or Thursday before the tour, 4 pm to 7 pm)--You will help assemble guest packets, which include the actual tickets, booties, and other items for those who have purchased tickets.
- Guest Packet Pickup (Friday evening before the tour)--You will help guests who opt for early pickup of their packet at a location in the Summit Hill neighborhood.)
Share the fun and volunteer with a friend!
Our biennual house tour is co-sponsored by generous donors interested in the history and future of the Summit Hill neighborhood. Please consider adding your company’s name to our growing list of supporters and let us help you promote your business. Click here to see our current sponsors!
For more information about sponsorships, please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like to be notified when tickets go on sale! We can be reached at email@example.com or you can call the Summit Hill Association office at 651-222-1222.